Loading

quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2011

Trevor Hartley - Innocent Lover(1979)

          Playlist :


  1. I Had Just One Wish
  2. Can't Sleep At Night
  3. Two Of A Kind
  4. Free Sons Of The Almighty
  5. Loving You The Way I Should
  6. Innocent Lover
  7. I'll Try My Best
  8. Feeling Lonely
  9. I Am Alright

Engineer : Ernest Hoo Kim & Errol Thompson & Sid Bucknor

Producer : Phil Pratt

Vocals : Trevor Hartley
Drums : Barnabas & Sly Dunbar
Bass : Ranchie & Robbie Shakespeare
Rhythm Guitar : Rad Bryan & Bingy Bunny
Lead Guitar : Bo Peep & Rad Bryan
Keyboards : Ansel Collins & Bobby Kalphat
Percussions : Sticky & Scully Simms

Studios :
Recording : Channel One (Kingston, JA) & Joe Gibbs (Kingston, JA)
Voice Recording : Chalk Farm (London, UK)


Album style : roots, solo vocal




0 comentários:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007